San Jose and San Francisco, California
Valley Stream, New York
Schenectady, New York
Rockville Centre, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
As a Director of Rehabilitation you will have:
- A track record of successful management experience in an Acute Rehabilitation setting is preferred.
- Strong business, interpersonal, organizational and entrepreneurial skills are necessary.
- At minimum be a graduate of a four year bachelor degree program
- Clinical experience with a degree as a Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Therapist (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN).
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes an invaluable orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more while working with a healthcare leader!
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families.
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Salary: $62 - $77 / hour
- We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
If you are a current employee Click Here.