This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Catherine.Sommers@lvhn.org.
At LVHN, our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence, guide our decision making and behaviors. We bring our values to life through our actions and commitment to an inclusive and equitable workplace in which everyone feels like they belong and utilize their full potential. That is how each of our colleagues create exceptional experiences in a safe and secure environment for our patients and their loved ones, and for one another.
We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Physiatrist with experience or fellowship training in Brain Injury Medicine and great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
- Join a health network with over 20 physiatrists and 2 CRNPs
- Primarily inpatient position with outpatient and procedural opportunities
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Center with on-site hospital consultants available
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Opportunities for medical student/resident education and research
- Expansive services available for mild brain injury as well as concussion management and treatment
- 1:7 weekend call schedule
- A network champion for Physiatry and a passion for clinical work
- Motivation to build and develop a comprehensive brain injury program
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in PMR
- Board Certification in TBI preferred
- 5+ years of TBI experience considered in lieu of TBI board certification
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Conveniently located between Philadelphia and NYC, the Lehigh Valley is a blend of suburban sophistication and burgeoning urban revitalization. Healthcare is a major driver of the area's economy as are education, sports and entertainment. There are 10 colleges and universities within a 30-mile radius, two AAA sports arenas and entertainment venues too numerous to count. For a great place to live, get an education, work and play, look no further than the Lehigh Valley.
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.