Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL of PARKERSBURG
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Parkersburg is a 40-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R INPATIENT JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for a full time PM&R Inpatient Physician interested in building a practice and growing with the community. The town has the best of all worlds; beautiful sunshine, historical charm, and affordable real estate. This opportunity has a great financial package available including generous income guarantee and full relocation. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- High Income potential
- Attending caseload available at start
- Generous Income Guarantee
- Full Relocation allowance
- Shared call 1:3
- Leadership opportunity available
- IM/Hospitalists available for consultation and management of complex patients
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - PARKERSBURG, WEST VIRGINIA
With a population near 30,000, Parkersburg is nestled at the confluence of Ohio and Little Kanawha rivers. The area in and around the city offers some of the best biking, hiking, and motorcycle routes in the country, additionally the kayaking and canoeing on the Ohio River can be breathtaking. With a cost of living below the national average, paired with a low state income tax rate, Parkersburg is a great place to work and live.
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income Potential
- High Patient Volumes
- Flexible Schedules
- Medicine and specialty support