Colorado Springs, Colorado
North Kansas City, Missouri
Rochester, New York
Baldwin Park, California
Orange City, Florida
Great Falls, Montana
As an Occupational Therapist / OT you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Minimum of six months occupational therapy experience preferred.
- Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.