Regional Director of Specialty Programs AdventHealth Care Centers
Location: Maitland, Florida
Internal Number: 21037709
AdventHealth Care Center (ACC) Facilities Regional Director of Specialty Programs
485 N. Keller Suite 250, Maitland FL 32751
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Centers
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provide regional administrative leadership for various specialty care programs to Adventist Care Centers
· Provide support and guidance to the interdisciplinary team at each facility that maintains a specialty program within the facility
· Provide guidance and support to facilities caring for patients with Orthopedic conditions
· Represent the organization and individual facilities when meeting with stakeholders to enhance collaborations aimed to improve outcomes
· Develop and disseminate information to the organization and individual facilities for current training for specialty programs, including updated evidence-based clinical practice and trends in the specialty clinical domains.
· Participate in setting standards and policies that will impact the organization’s specialty care programs, including the Orthopedic Program.
· Review organization and individual clinical and patient experience outcomes, and present to internal and external stakeholders
The Regional Director of Specialty Care Programs has overall responsibility for the successful development and implementation of detailed plans outlining strategic, operational and clinical aspects of the specialty clinical programs at Adventist Care Centers. The Regional Director of Specialty Care Programs will focus on ensuring high-quality clinical care is combined with efforts to enhance the patient experience for those recovering from complex disease processes, and Orthopedic injuries or procedures. Adherence to the Federal and State statutes is mandatory.
What You Will Need:
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
BS in Nursing, Business, or Healthcare Management
Five years prior experience in a bedside clinical nursing position
One year rehabilitation or therapy-related experience
Two years experience in program and training development and/or management
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.