Community Rehabilitation Hospital North, located on the Community Hospital North medical campus and in partnership with Kindred Healthcare, is an inpatient facility that offers superior access and the latest equipment to improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of diagnoses - from brain and spinal cord injury to stroke and amputation.
Our 63,000 square foot facility has 60 beds and serves as a Midwestern regional provider for patients with complex physical and neurological injuries and has an advanced accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Adult Inpatient Care and for their Inpatient Brain Injury Specialty Program and Stroke Specialty Program.
This position will work under the direction of the Director of Quality and assumes responsibility and accountability for the coordination and implementation of case management strategies pursuant to the Case Management Plan. Plans and coordinates care of the patient from pre-hospitalization through discharge. Coordinates the discharge planning function in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team and assists with screening, investigation and problem solving as needed.
* Current BS in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Registered/Licensed Nurse licensure or other therapy licensure.
* Minimum of 2 years social work or case management experience; acute/rehabilitation hospital experience preferred.
* Effective oral and written communication skills in English, additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently.
* Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player.
Job : Case Mgmt/MDS Primary Location : IN-Indianapolis-Community North Rehab Hosp Organization : 4072 - Community North Rehab Hosp Shift : Day