WellSpan Health, a six-hospital health system in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Physiatrist for our state of the art Surgery and Rehabilitation Hospital. We are a leading integrated health system with an award winning teaching hospital with 6 residency programs, a Level 1 trauma center and a certified primary stroke center.
About the Opportunity
• Exciting opportunity for a Board Certified Physiatrist. Position focuses on inpatient work with some outpatient
• Opportunity to be part of the team at our NEW facility - a 48-bed inpatient center specializing in stroke, trauma and brain injury with a separate brain injury unit.
• Our hospital has been CARF accredited since 2013
• Position is designed for good work/life balance with 24/7 coverage provided an experienced hospitalist team
• Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, include relocation, retirement and paid medical malpractice with tail coverage
• Centrally located among several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia
• Abundant outdoor and cultural activities include golf, a minor league baseball team, a symphony and a 42-mile recreation trail
• The York area is among the fastest growing areas in the country
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 900 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 160 patient care locations. WellSpan is consistent...ly recognized by IMS Health as one of the Top 100 Integrated Health Networks in the United States and has been recognized by Health Imaging and IT as one of the nation’s “Top 25 Connected Healthcare Facilities.” IMS Health is the leading provider of information, services and technology for the health care industry.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster and Lebanon counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 900 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 160 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their low physician turnover, collaborative culture and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.