Providence is calling a Physical Therapist to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA. (On-call)
We are seeking a licensed PT to join our team of caregivers who provide therapy to patients to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
In this position you will:
- Consult with the physician and an interdisciplinary team to perform PT evaluations, establish treatment plans with goals, provide treatment, delegate specific treatments and perform discharge activities.
- Provide education to patients and their families.
- Utilize software systems for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree and a Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapy (PT) licensure in Washington State
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Req ID: 141554