Providence is calling a Sonographer to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Sonographer to provide patient care services using imaging modalities.
In this position you will:
- Perform and evaluate sonographic examinations
- Obtain patient clinical history and perform physical assessments of patient conditions to determine appropriate testing protocol
- Provide technical interpretation of sonographical and physiological data to aid physicians in rendering medical diagnoses
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of approved school of medical sonography
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Registration with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS); for new graduates, registration with the ARDMS must occur within six months of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 6 months or greater experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 151132