Providence is calling an Occupational Therapist to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking an OT to join our team of caregivers who provide therapy to patients to promote health, prevent injury or disability and achieve the highest possible level of independence. Our inpatient rehabilitation program provides more than 70,000 treatments annually and is ranked in the top 10 percent of all inpatient rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
In this position you will:
- Provide initial patient evaluation in accordance to physician request in order to initiate appropriate treatment, which is reasonable in the terms of accepted practice and necessary to recovery of function.
- Establish treatment goals and plan of care based on assessment and test results.
- Provide therapy treatment to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Provide education to patients and their families.
- Utilize software systems for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree Occupational Therapy
- Current Occupational Therapy (OT) licensure in Washington State
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree
- Adult rehabilitation professional experience as an OT, but will consider new graduates with relevant intern experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Occupational Therapy
Req ID: 152523