Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician to join an established practice in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Position Offers:
- Outpatient focus with large referral base.
- Shared space with 1 Physiatrist, 5 Orthopedic Surgeons, and 1 Podiatrist.
- Work with an outstanding team of nurses, mid-level providers and clinic coordinators.
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation, and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- System-wide EPIC EMR.
About Mercy Clinic:
A strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 850 physicians and 45 medical specialties. Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy Health, the fifth largest Catholic Health Care System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 co-workers and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers| Associate Recruiter
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@Mercy.Net | mercy.net