Providence is calling an Interventional Radiologic Technologist to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented interventional radiology technologist to provide patient care services using imaging modalities.
In this position you will:
- Operate x-ray and related equipment to provide accurate information to radiologists for interpretation and diagnosis.
- Assist radiologists with exams and procedures
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver the highest quality care and service to our patients and physicians.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration or registry eligible
- Current Radiologic Technologist certification/license in Washington State
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care providers
- Two years of previous experience which includes special procedures and radiological technologist service with responsibilities for assisting on angiographic and other high-risk procedures
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 147229