Fairview Health Services is seeking Pain Management Physicians to join our growing comprehensive interdisciplinary team at the Fairview Pain Management Center in Blaine (20 minutes north of Minneapolis) and Princeton, MN (1 hr north of Minneapolis)
The Fairview Pain Management Centers are a large interdisciplinary network of outpatient centers with a clinical staff of physicians, advanced practice providers, pain psychologists, and pain focused physical therapists. The team manages a large number of acute and chronic pain problems including musculoskeletal pain, neuropathic pain, visceral pain, headaches, cancer pain, and pain related to serious medical conditions such as transplantation and cystic fibrosis.
Ideal member of the team would be interested in practicing both interventional and non-interventional pain management. Applicants should be skilled in the assessment and management of chronic pain with special expertise in the behavioral, occupational and physical reconditioning aspects of pain management. Applicants can work in a clinic environment alone, or have interventional training with experience with procedures for pain including: epidural and spine injections, joint injections, sympathetic blocks, peripheral nerve blocks, and botox injections.
- Outpatient clinic practices at the Fairview Pain Management Center in Blaine, MN and Princeton, MN
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Strong referral base from the Fairview Medical Group primary and specialty care providers.
- Practice at least 1 day each week at an outreach clinic site.
- Physicians work a five day work-week with expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Full Time or less than Full Time
- Income/Benefits: Competitive 2 year salary guarantee followed by high income earning potential on RVU compensation program. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to also include generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and much more.
For additional information and to apply, please click on the link below (or copy/paste into your web browser)