Director of Case Management & PPS
The RWS - Director of Case Management & PPS supervises and coordinates the delivery of all Case Management (CM) services at Roosevelt Warm Springs Rehabilitation and Specialty Hospitals Inc. The Director oversees the coordination of all clinical documentation required for completion of the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI). Provides hands-on case management services on an as needed basis and serves as a clinical resource person for case management services for other hospital departments.
Other duties include staff education, hiring, coaching, performance management and mentoring of staff.
- Current Georgia professional nursing license
- BSN or Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be substituted for education requirements
- Minimum of 5 years utilization management experience
- Minimum of 5 years discharge planning
- Knowledge of the quality improvement process
- Experience with rehabilitation
- Certification in case management, previous management experience.
- Experience with FIMs and IRF-PPS.
Roosevelt Warm Springs Rehabilitation & Specialty Hospitals offers a wonderful employment experience, unique in its legacy of care. Providing care is what we do best, with a staff of seasoned therapists and clinicians who share their passion for excellent care and the teamwork that we like to call the "Spirit of Warm Springs."’
Nestled among Georgia’s rolling hills and fresh water springs, Roosevelt Warm Springs offers a unique destination for rehabilitation and healing.
Learn more and apply online, at: www.augustahealth.org/roosevelt-warm-springs-hospitals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.